Thursday, August 2, 2007

The List...

I realized this morning while writing the ESPN entry, that I commented on my “list” of sporting events that I planned on going to. I’ve decided to make an actual list of places I’ve been and places I’m going for your viewing pleasure.

Places I’ve been…

Fenway Park, Boston, MA
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, NY
Oriole Park @ Camden Yards, Baltimore, MD
Tropicana Field, Tampa, FL
Rogers Center, Toronto, ON
Comerica Park, Detroit, MI
The Ballpark at Arlington, Arlington, TX
The Boston Marathon, Boston, MA
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
The Boston Garden, Boston, MA
The TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA
The Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, NY
The Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto, ON
Saratoga Horse Races, Saratoga, NY
LeLacheur Park, Home of the Spinners (A), Lowell, MA
McCoy Stadium, Home of the PawSox (AAA), Pawtucket, RI
Volcanoes Stadium, Home of the Salem Keizer Volcanoes (A – San Fran), Salem, OR

Places I’m going…

Chase Field, Phoenix, AZ
Turner Field, Atlanta, GA
Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
U.S. Cellular Field, Chicago, IL
Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati, OH
Jacobs Field, Cleveland, OH
Coors Field, Denver, CO
Dolphin Stadium, Miami, FL
Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX
Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City, MO
Angel Stadium, Anaheim, CA
Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA
Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI
Metrodome, Minneapolis, MN
Shea Stadium, Queens, NY
McAfee Coliseum, Oakland, CA
Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia, PA
PNC Park, Pittsburg, PA
Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO
AT&T Park, San Francisco, CA
RFK Stadium, Washington, DC
A Summer Olympic Event
A Winter Olympic Event
A World Cup Game
World Series
Super Bowl (I don’t actually need game tickets, I just want to be in the city)
NCAA Tournament
The Masters
Wimbledon
Rose Bowl Parade and game
Big college football game (Michigan, Ohio State, ND)
Duke / UNC basketball game
Kentucky Derby
Nascar Race
Lambeau Field

If I forgot anything, or anyone has a suggestion for something to add to the list, please leave it in the comments!

No comments: