Saturday, September 29, 2007

Counting down the days, hours, and minutes till I am in Boston next weekend while searching the internet for pictures of Papelbon's ass.


The 2007 AL East Champion Boston Red Sox.


I love this team. After 22 games in person this year...too much money spent at Fenway and the Baseball Tavern...2 kick ass road trips...one that almost killed me....one horrifc Jack Daniels encounter and almost commiting manslaughter when Papelbon blew the 14th inning and Detroit. It's finally ours. The AL East Champion Boston Red Sox. It has a such a great ring to it doesn't it? Anyway, I don't have a ton to say, I'm thrilled, relieved and excited. I'm glad it came off Mo. I'm hoping this team got hot at just the right time. Anyway, some awesome pictures from Kelly taken at the game last night and some fun pictures of the Sox partying at Game On after the game. SWEET!


(I cannot WAIT to be home for the ALDS next weekend. Between getting to watch Monday Night Patriots this week, the Red Sox on national TV starting next week, and my kids having standardized testing so we are just going to hang out a lot this week, I feel like it is already Friday and I am already getting on the plane to go home and see my favorites...and my friends too.)

No comments: