Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The big move...

Faithful readers, I have an announcement to make. I’ve accepted a teaching job in North Carolina and will be moving very soon down there to get an apartment and whatnot. I will do my best to keep the blog up, but if I’m MIA for the next few weeks, I appreciate your patience. (That means I don’t want nasty, are you ever going to blog again messages).

I do, however have some tickets that I am not going to be able to use because of the move. Let me know if anyone is interested!

I have five tickets to the games August 11th and August 12th games at Camden Yards if anyone knows anyone looking for any. The Friday night, August 10th ones were $40 each and are in Section 262 and the Saturday ones are on August 11th for Section 71 LR and were $18. I'll sell them as 5 together, or as 2 / 3 if anyone knows anyone that is interested. I also have 5 tickets to the Phillies / Marlins game for that Thursday night, as we were going to stop on the way down.

Also, I have 2 tickets to the PawSox against the Rochester Red Wings on Monday, August 6th @ 7:05 that were $10.00 each, and 3 tickets for the PawSox against the Yankees on August 31st at 7:05 that were also $10.00.

I have 3 tickets that were $4.50 each for the Spinners against the Tigers on Sunday, August 5th, and 4 tickets for the Spinners against the Staten Island Yankees on August 27th at 7:05 that were $6.50.

If anyone is interested email me at amandaredsox@yahoo.com and we can work something out.

No comments: