Sunday, July 15, 2007

Let's remind those Blue Jays who is the boss around the AL East!

Hello on this lovely Sunday, I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I am currently enjoying the Sox game, but I was going through my mail and I had one of my SASE from the Great Autograph Experiment of 2007. I sent out 20 "fan" notes with SASE to 20 Major Leaguers, just to see who I'd get back. I got my first back today, unsigned along with my note, from Manny Ramirez. Apparently Mr. Ramirez doesn't deal with fan mail, but someone took the time to send my card back, which is nice.

Dear Mr. Demarlo Hale,

If you ever run my torn minicus boyfriend into a GD out at home to end the inning again, I promise to inflict SEVERE bodily pain.

Love,

Amanda

And I leave you with the handsomest third baseman and El Capitan...



No comments: