Thursday, July 5, 2007

OKAJIMA IS IN!

Hi from Canada...eh.

I did not bring my laptop because I forgot my charger at work, but I did just pay 5 dollars for 10 minutes of internet.

Anyway, we left NH at 5:45 and got to Cooperstown at noon. We went through the Baseball Hall of Fame in a about an hour. I would love nothing more than to do it over myself. I think it's a great take, but I think that the set up makes it easy to miss stuff. I did see Cy Young's jersey, Curt's bloody sock, Manny's bat, and of course the plaques of Bobby Doerr, Ted Williams, Yaz, Fisk and all the others. I took some nice pictures that I'll post when I get home.

One final thing, Okajima is IN! And the fact that him and Chris Young both made it when I voted about 34 times for both is no slim coincidence. At least I am pretending it isn't.

No comments: