Monday, July 23, 2007

The Great Autograph Experiment

I got another returned SASE only this time, there was a real life autograph in it. Good old Mike Timlin is my first success story! I sent him the card of him on the Blue Jays, and he sent me back that card signed, and the card of him on the Red Sox with a spiritual message on the back of it.

Running Tally:

Items returned signed: 1
Items returned unsigned: 1
Items still out there: 18



The back reads, "I play baseball and I hunt. While those seem very opposite activities, they are actually quite similiar - at least in one aspect. They both require focus-whether the focus in on the outisde of the plate, or on the target in the woods.
Actually, focus is parkt of what it means to be a believer in Jesus as well. The focus is not on what we're trying to do-but on Who we're doing it for. Read the rest of my story at www.TheGoal.com
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men: since you kno wthat you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward." Colossians 3:23-24.

No comments: