Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Somebody's got a case of the Wednesdays.


I'm starting off the morning with some complaints, both sports and non sports related...


*Somehow, the first day this week that 1. the bus was on time, 2. we got to Boston on time, coincided with the first time I left my purse, cell phone, and work ID on the counter this week. This meant that I arrived with plenty of time to get a coffee from Dunkin Donuts, but no money to go there. This also meant I had to wait till someone else got to work early, at 7:45 or so, so they could let me onto my floor.


*Could it be a little colder? Please? I'm not quite frozen yet.


*I'm getting a cold.


*I went through all the trouble of blowdrying my hair this morning, then I put a scarf on and now it's all frizzy.


*I have been having bizarre dreams where I think the TV is on upstairs really loud, and it isn't. Paul told me this morning that last night I was screaming at him to turn down the TV in the living room, and he was in the kitchen doing his homework and the TV wasn't on. It may be the raw teas I have drank each of the past two nights.


*How come NESN can't broadcast all of the Spring Training games? Are they that busy?


*How come the Boston Globe only takes pictures of freaking Matsuzaka. Would it kill them to throw in some other players?


*I had my 370 million dollars spent last night, and well, it didn't quite work out.


*My skin is so dry I look like a freakin' alligator.


*I need a vacation. A serious vacation, 10 days-foreign country-all inclusive-sun-sand-umbrella drinks vacation.


I'll post a sports update later. For now, I'm going to sit here and return all the things I bought in my head with my 370 million last night.



No comments: