Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Last night after flying from Atlanta and going to Opening Day at Fenway, I went to a charity baseketball game where some New England Patriots played my local police department. It was super cute. Ellis and Kevin had their kids with them. Those Patriots in attendance were: Bam Childress, Ellis Hobbs, Kevin Faulk, Don Davis, Logan Mankins, Russ Hochstein, and Santonio Thomas. I think that is everyone. They were all really good basketball players. I was amazed by how short Ellis and Bam were but how high they could jump.


Ellis Hobbs (very handsome) and Don Davis
Logan Mankins is a house of a man.

I think this guy is marrying someone from Assumption.


I don't know why they are so dark.

Ellis



someone's ridiculous Bentley or something outside.







No comments: