Thursday, April 26, 2007

This morning, I no sooner sit down in my chair when wKatie rounds the corner into my cube and informs me that we have to eat buffalo chicken for lunch today because whenever she eats buffalo chicken the Red Sox win, and that by eating buffalo chicken, we'll be sending good karma down to Baltimore. I'm a big karma believer. Now all I have to do is decide if I want buffalo chicken on a salad, by itself, with fries, or in a sandwich. Decisions, decisions.

The Red Sox looked good last night. Curt pitched well, some timely hitting, and an appearance by the always handsome Brian Roberts. To be honest, I missed most of the game between being to far from the TV at Lucky's to see what was going on, to taking the T home after missing the bus (thank God for brothers who will pick you up), and falling asleep before the end of the game.

*As for the O's announcers who said that Curt painted his sock, I give you this.

and this...

"What? Are you kidding me? He's [expletive] lying. A straight lie. I never said that. I know it was blood. Everybody knows it was blood." -- 4.25.07, Doug Mirabelli

*BSM has all the links from last nights game.

*Rob Bradford's new blog is here. (I was missing him).

*I am going to Vince Wilfork's draft party on Saturday. I am so excited. I love the NFL Draft.

No comments: