Monday, February 5, 2007

Peyton really has a ring? Really? UGH.

I don't know why I am even reading these articles because they are only making me depressed, but...

I am overjoyed that Adam is so freaking happy. Really, I am.

I like the shot Bob Ryan takes at Eli at the end. Those always cheer me up.

I am mildly happy that I won't have to read any more about how the Manning's can win the big games. How Peyton lost 3 State Championships in a row in high school, how he never beat Florida...Actually, I take that back, I'm really going to miss those.

Overall, I have to say, that between the ridiculous pre game show, the horrible calling my Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, the poor play, crappy commericals and the fact that Peyton now has a ring, it was probably my least favorite Super Bowl ever.

I'd have to put the over under on the amount of commericals Peyton films this week at 284. And I like the over.

At least Papelbon is excited about starting. Gives me something to look forward too.

No comments: