Saturday, February 10, 2007

Not much going on today...

I laid in bed this morning, wondering how come getting ready, going out, dancing, taking shots, and waking up with a hangover the next day never seems to get old.

Just read the Globe's Sports section. Nothing going on at all today, the Celtics lost 17 and the fans at the TD Banknorth Garden let 'em hear it. I'm re-thinking my decision to buy a cute Celtics shirt at the game last week. I guess there is always St. Patrick's Day.

There was, however, this except this little tidbit about Tom. "Quarterback Tom Brady, who is playing in the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, told KNBR radio in San Francisco that he didn't watch the Super Bowl XLI because he wasn't interested and it was "too painful to watch." He also said "general soreness" kept him from playing in today's Pro Bowl as the first alternate.

General soreness is going to keep me from watching todays Pro-Bowl in Hawaii.

No comments: