Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I don't know where this picture is from but it was posted on the comments of Surviving Grady yesterday and I thought it was funny. Jon Lester on the left, Chad Spann throwing the ball, and they look about 15.

I didn't catch a ton of the game last night because 1. I had to cook dinner because my mom is sick, and 2. It was the season finale of The Deadliest Catch. In case anyone missed it, Captain Phil won the most amount of crab, but Capt. Sig's boat made the most money per deckhand, and the Captain with the highest average crab per pot was Jonathan's boat, which had some good karma working for them after they saved that guy from the other boat. And, incase you were were wondering, me and Paul's favorite Capt. is Sig.

*The Sox brought their bats to Toronto and got Josh plenty of run support.

*Jemele Hill has a letter to God, ask him to stop Barry from breaking Hank's record.

*Ellis Hobbs is ready to go.

*Manny and Craig had a rough night for the Paw Sox.

*Bill took his lady friend to Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People dinner.

*Peyton got to go to the State dinner with the Queen?

*I kind of want this shirt.

*This is a few days old, but Vernon Wells sent this message on a baseball to some center field fans in Cleveland, "Dear Mr. Dork,Here is your ball! Can you please tell me what gas station you work at, so when you are pumping my gas, I can yell at you!!! Now sit down, shut up and enjoy the game.- Your favorite centrefielder"

No comments: