Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sometimes, it's better to say nothing at all.

Jonathan Papelbon chimed in on Barry and Schill.

“This is the most balanced team I’ve probably ever been on and the most professional team… besides the things that Schill said yesterday about Barry, that wasn’t too professional, but we’re just a really balanced team. We’re good because we pick each other up.”


When asked if Barry is good for baseball...

“Yeah definitely. He’s doing it for baseball. And I think it’s good for baseball. And I think that he’s going out there and crushing home runs and getting baseball back to where it was in the late 1990s and such that, hey, fans are going to come out and see the home runs, there’s no doubt about it. And fans will come see good pitching. And I think he’s doing great for the game itself, so I can’t complain.”

Barry Bonds is good for baseball the way that vodka is good for my liver.

1 comment:

Kate said...

he obviously smokes crack rocks